- How much is shipping?
- When will my order be shipped?
- Is there tracking for my order?
- How is my order shipped?
- When will I get my package?
- What about international shipping?
- What should I do if I still haven’t received my order?
- Do you ship to P.O. Box or APO/AE addresses?
- Do you allow local pick up?
Orders and Payment
- Where do I find my order number?
- What form of payments are accepted?
- I can’t check out my shopping cart. What do I do?
- Is there sales tax?
- How do I apply the discount code?
- What is your return policy?
- How do I qualify for a return?
- How do I return an item?
All orders shipped to U.S. addresses are FREE using USPS First Class or Fedex Ground. We also ship internationally, but that is subject to shipping fees. Please check our shipping page for more detailed information.
It usually takes about 1-2 business days for processing. We process orders as quickly as possible within the same day or the next business day, depending on what time the order was placed. We check in advance for any possible billing, shipping, or packaging issues so that you won’t encounter any problems later on.
Your order may be delayed if there are any payment processing issues. Another common reason for orders to be placed on hold is when incorrect billing or shipping addresses is provided. We will normally contact you by email or phone regarding these issues, however, orders will continue to be on hold until we receive a response.
For normal orders, you will receive an order confirmation email and after 1-2 business days from processing, you will receive a shipping confirmation email that will include your tracking number.
If you ordered a Lifetime Replacement Film (without the accessories), they are normally shipped without a tracking number. If you do not receive your replacement after 7-9 business days from your purchase date, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we’d be more than happy to assist you with your replacement.
U.S. orders are shipped FREE of charge by USPS or Fedex, depending on the order content’s size.
Note: Fedex tracking may take up to 24 hrs to become available online.
For U.S. orders: 1-2 business days for processing and 5-7 business days for delivery
For International orders: Varies by location. Please check with your local post office.
Note: Customs delays are possible and may affect the delivery of your package.
Yes, we can ship to most locations around the world. However, the buyer is responsible for shipping costs.
On rare occasions your order may have been lost or incorrectly delivered. First follow the process down below before contacting us:
• Check with other people at your shipping address, such as family members, leasing offices, coworkers, and neighbors.
• Check your shipping confirmation email for any errors. If there are any errors, contact our Customer Service immediately.
• Check with the shipping provider (USPS, UPS or FedEx) for any holds on packages at the post office or shipping warehouse.
If your order still has not arrived after 2 weeks, please contact us. We will do our best to help you resolve this issue.
Yes, we can ship to P.O. Box and APO/AE addresses through USPS, but not Fedex.
Unfortunately, we do not allow local pickup.
• If you purchased directly through our website, you can find your order number by logging into your account or from an email confirmation.
• If you purchased through Ebay, please provide us with your Ebay username and your seller’s username.
• If you purchased from Amazon, you can find your order number through you Amazon Account. To find your 17-digit Amazon Order number, we highly recommend to check with your Amazon Order History. Simply log into your account, click on “Your Account” and then “Your Orders.” On the top left side, there is a drop-list option that lets you sort your past orders by last 30 days, past 6 months, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, etc. You will then be able to locate your JNKD’s purchase with the order number. It should be located under “Order ID#” to the right of “Order Placed.”.
• Credit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express
We do not accept any forms of check or cash through the mail. We apologize for any inconvenience.
• Make sure your shipping and billing information are correct.
• Make sure you have enough funds available.
• Make sure the credit card you’re using matches your billing address.
• Ensure you have registered your gift card with a correct billing address.
The information you enter must be valid for your order to be processed to prevent fraudulent card use. You can call your bank to verify this information.
If you are still having issues, please give us a call and we’d be more than happy to place your order through the phone.
Only California residents are charged a sales tax of 9.25%. However, if your order is being shipped internationally, your country’s customs might charge tax or duties. ArmorSuit does not charge tax on international orders and is not liable for any taxes, duties or extra fees charged by customs.
On the top right side of the page before you finalize your purchase, there will be a section under the list of products you want to purchase to enter the discount code.
For Paypal users who choose to check out with Paypal Express instead of pressing the ‘Check Out’ button on top of it, you will also reach the same page before you finalize your order.
Our return policy only applies to our customers who purchased from our direct website, or from any of our authorized sellers. We provide a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee for any reason as long as the item is returned in its original, new condition within 30 days from delivery for a full refund. Original packaging and receipt must be included.
Here are some other conditions to this policy:
• Return Shipping Costs: Buyer pays for shipping back to our warehouse located in Southern California. Shipping with tracking services (i.e. FedEx, UPS, or USPS with tracking) is highly recommended. We are not liable for any lost packages in the mail.
All purchases from Armorsuit.com qualify for a return if it’s returned within 30 days after being delivered. Unfortunately, shipping and handling is non-refundable and we are not responsible for any return shipping costs. For more information, please review our Return Policy above. If your item has been used, then it does not qualify for a return.
Step 1: Check our Return Policy above to see if you qualify for a return.
Step 2: Make a copy of your receipt and write the reason for your return on the receipt.
Step 3: Provide the copy of your receipt in your return shipment. Your return shipment must include original packaging, products to be returned, and the copy of your receipt.
Step 4: Send your return shipment to:
JIUSHI ELECTRONIC INC.Returns
(Your Order #)
3700 TENNYSON ST,
DENVER ,CO 80212
Upon receiving your return shipment, we will check its contents and process your return. If everything is provided, we will refund the original method of payment. Please allow up to 2 weeks for your return to be completely processed and refunded after being shipped. Contact INFO@jnkd.com if you have not received a confirmation email of your refund after 2 weeks or if you used a different payment method other than credit card.
What if I can’t return the item because it has been used?
If you have used the item and are unable to return the item for a full refund, we will offer a 50% refund of your original price and you don’t need to return the item back to us.
Feel free to contact us or give us a call during our business hours at 800-291-6380 so that we can try our best to assist you with everything.
Our business hours are Monday – Friday 12-6PM PST. We are closed on the weekends and holidays.