- What is JIUSHI ELECTRONIC INC.?
- How durable is JNKD?
- Is it easy to apply JNKD?
- The instructions says my device must be turned off for 24 hours after application. Is this necessary?
- Is JNKD removable after being installed?
- Will JNKD leave any residue?
- Is JNKD effective against scratches, impacts, drops or dings?
- Can I use JNKD on a device that fits within a case?
- Can I purchase large sheets of the shield protective film?
- Will JNKD affect the sensitivity of my touch screen?
- What if my device is not listed on your compatibility list?
- How is JNKD different from other brand’s screen protectors?
- I’m out of solution, how can I obtain more?
- My home-button piece is missing, where is it?
- How much is shipping?
- When will my order be shipped?
- Is there tracking for my order?
- How is my order shipped?
- When will I get my package?
- What about international shipping?
- What should I do if I still haven’t received my order?
- Do you ship to P.O. Box or APO/AE addresses?
- Do you allow local pick up?
- How do I apply JNKD on my device?
- Is JNKD safe to use on my personal device?
- The shield is peeling from the corners. What do I do?
- How do I apply smaller pieces of JNKD on smaller surfaces?
- I applied the shield incorrectly, can I reapply it?
- How do I remove the shield?
Orders and Payment
- Where do I find my order number?
- What form of payments are accepted?
- I can’t check out my shopping cart. What do I do?
- Is there sales tax?
- How do I apply the discount code?
- What is your return policy?
- How do I qualify for a return?
- How do I return an item?
- Why is there a random cutout on my screen protector?
- Why does my screen protector have cutout and holes?
- My device is not listed, can you custom-make a screen protector?
- My question is not listed in this FAQ.
JNKD is a specially designed, clear protective film. It is accurately-fitted and applied on a wide variety of devices, including cell phones, tablets, watches, cameras, gaming devices, and GPS. JNKDis extremely effective in protection due to its military-grade features, including:
• Ultra HD Clarity
• Extremely thin
• Years of durability
• Maintenance-free quality with self-healing properties
JNKD is a best-value product because it will preserve the same look and condition of your prized possessions. New electronics stay new. It is one of the top film protectors in the market because it offers amazing scratch protection and is yellow-resistant. Just apply it and have no worries.
JNKD is one of the most durable film protectors available! Its durability and protection is so superb that its material can be found in higher-end applications, such as the surfaces of luxury cars, military aircraft, and NASA space shuttles.
Yes! All you have to do is follow our simple step-by-step instructions provided. Please check out our Installation Instructions & Videos. Mistakes and poor applications of JNKD are easily corrected. It can be removed and reapplied without losing its original quality of protection or its look.
Yes, the post-application of JNKD is just as important as the actual application. 24 hours are required so that any moisture from the application procedure can dry up, allowing the Military Shield to set in. Following these instructions will ensure the highest quality of protection against any damage to your device.
Yes, not only is it removable, but it can also be reapplied. In order to remove JNKD, slowly and carefully peel it off starting from one corner.
No, your device is preserved in the same condition before the film was applied. Unlike some other film protectors, JNKD leaves no sticky residue.
Is JNKD effective against scratches, impact, drops and dings?
JNKD only protects against scratches, abrasions, and normal wear & tear. It will not be able to absorb serious impact damage that would otherwise break your device.
JNKD is ultra-thin and measures under 1 mm thick. It should be compatible with most cases, but it’s also possible that the combination will not fit. That’s why we offer the case friendly version for our screen protectors, which is slightly smaller along the edges. Check with your case manufacturer for compatibility.
Unfortunately, JNKD is only offered as it is advertised.
No, it will not be affected in any way. In fact, JNKD can significantly reduce fingerprints and scratches as well.
JNKD is designed to be compatible with most products. Please contact us for specific questions.
Our competitors’ products are often cheap and made of poorer quality material. Here are some of their features:
• Disposable: They will often sell these in sets of at least 3 or 5 because they are one-time applications. If you mess up, you need to use a new protector.
• Visible Scratches: The film protectors are left with hideous scratches until you replace them.
• Reduced Clarity: With time and normal wear-and-tear, the clarity of their screen protectors decrease.
• Poor Construction and Quality: They are prone to cracks and the development of air bubbles due to the material. Some of these protectors have sharp corners that can scratch the device you are trying to protect!
JNKD is superior in every way over its competitors’ products.
• Re-applicable: One JNKD can be used over and over. Whether it was accidentally misaligned or whether something got stuck underneath, JNKD can be removed, washed and reapplied.
• Scratch-resistant: Scratches do not leave marks due to the remarkable self-healing properties of JNKD’s material.
• Ultra HD Clarity: JNKD remains crystal clear, even after a long period of time.
• Quality that’s Proven: It is even used on military aircraft and NASA space shuttles.
Do not be fooled by imitators as there is only one true JNKD.
In regards to your concern there are three ways you can obtain more solution.
- If there is still solution left in the Armorsuit bottle, twist off the cap, refill the bottle with tap water, twist the cap back on, and shake the bottle to help mix the solution. The solution bottle is now ready for use. This can only be done once.
- Use the original JNKD bottle OR your own bottle to create a homemade version: Twist the cap off, refill the bottle with water, add 2-3 drops (not pumps) of mild liquid soap for every 10ml of water, twist the cap back on, shake the bottle to help mix the solution. The solution bottle is now ready for use. This can be done more than once, simply repeat the steps above when the solution runs out again.
- Purchase original JNKD Solution at https://www.JNKD.com
My home-button piece is missing, where is it?
All screen protectors no longer include the home button shield so it has been discontinued. We found that while the home button shield offers the same protection as the entire screen, the home button is touch-sensitive and can interfere with the fingerprint function for some devices.
We apologize for the inconvenience. We are aware that in the YouTube video, the device that the technician uses to apply the protector is a Samsung Galaxy S4. Up-to-date and new installation videos are currently underway to reflect these changes as well as other updates. The concept for applying the screen protectors should still be the same.
Back to the top.
All orders shipped to U.S. addresses are FREE using USPS First Class or Fedex Ground. We also ship internationally, but that is subject to shipping fees. Please check our shipping page for more detailed information.
It usually takes about 1-2 business days for processing. We process orders as quickly as possible within the same day or the next business day, depending on what time the order was placed. We check in advance for any possible billing, shipping, or packaging issues so that you won’t encounter any problems later on.
Your order may be delayed if there are any payment processing issues. Another common reason for orders to be placed on hold is when incorrect billing or shipping addresses is provided. We will normally contact you by email or phone regarding these issues, however, orders will continue to be on hold until we receive a response.
For normal orders, you will receive an order confirmation email and after 1-2 business days from processing, you will receive a shipping confirmation email that will include your tracking number.
If you ordered a Lifetime Replacement Film (without the accessories), they are normally shipped without a tracking number. If you do not receive your replacement after 7-9 business days from your purchase date, please email us at email@example.com with your order number and we’d be more than happy to assist you with your replacement.
U.S. orders are shipped FREE of charge by USPS or Fedex, depending on the order content’s size.
Note: Fedex tracking may take up to 24 hrs to become available online.
For U.S. orders: 1-2 business days for processing and 5-7 business days for delivery
For International orders: Varies by location. Please check with your local post office.
Note: Customs delays are possible and may affect the delivery of your package.
Yes, we can ship to most locations around the world. However, the buyer is responsible for shipping costs.
On rare occasions your order may have been lost or incorrectly delivered. First follow the process down below before contacting us:
• Check with other people at your shipping address, such as family members, leasing offices, coworkers, and neighbors.
• Check your shipping confirmation email for any errors. If there are any errors, contact our Customer Service immediately.
• Check with the shipping provider (USPS, UPS or FedEx) for any holds on packages at the post office or shipping warehouse.
If your order still has not arrived after 2 weeks, please contact us. We will do our best to help you resolve this issue.
Yes, we can ship to P.O. Box and APO/AE addresses through USPS, but not Fedex.
Unfortunately, we do not allow local pickup.
Back to the top.
Detailed step-by-step instructions are included with your order. We recommend seeing our Installation Instructions & Videos page for first-time users.
Yes, the protective film has no harmful properties in itself, however you must make sure to follow the instructions carefully. Do not use an excessive amount of solution during the installation process. A light layer of moisture is all that is needed. If you are concerned about damaging your device, we recommend using small pieces of tape to cover open areas, such as your home button, earpiece, microphone, and speaker hole.
Method 1: Wait 2-5 hours for the adhesive side of MilitaryShield to become more dry and tacky. Then try to apply the corners again.
Method 2: Apply pressure on the corner with your palm for 1 minute until it dries and sticks on.
Method 3: Use a hairdryer to heat and dry the corner. It will become soft and easier to stick on. Do not heat for over 20 seconds.
Use moistened fingertips to pick up the small piece, lightly spray solution onto the adhesive side, place it down on the surface, and use squeegee to push out moisture. Be careful not to spray too much because this will not allow the small piece to stick. If the small piece is too moist, let it become dry and tacky before trying to apply it.
If JNKD becomes misaligned, has air bubbles, or has dust underneath from the installation process, you have about 5 minutes before JNKD becomes dry and tacky, making it much more difficult to remove. In order to reapply JNKD, spray your fingertips with the solution, peel off the film slowly starting from one corner, and redo the installation process. If your JNKD caught dust underneath, you may use water to rinse it out and then spray the solution on the shield once again to reapply.
If you ever need to remove the JNKD, simply peel it off with your fingers starting from one corner. It comes off clean and does not leave any sticky residue. If you would like to reapply it, make sure to spray solution on the adhesive side while you are peeling it off. Separate JNKD to ensure it does not stick together. After you have successfully peeled it off, immediately spray on the solution and follow the installation process again.
Back to the top.
• If you purchased directly through our website, you can find your order number by logging into your account or from an email confirmation.
• If you purchased through Ebay, please provide us with your Ebay username and your seller’s username.
• If you purchased from Amazon, you can find your order number through you Amazon Account. To find your 17-digit Amazon Order number, we highly recommend to check with your Amazon Order History. Simply log into your account, click on “Your Account” and then “Your Orders.” On the top left side, there is a drop-list option that lets you sort your past orders by last 30 days, past 6 months, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, etc. You will then be able to locate your JNKD’s purchase with the order number. It should be located under “Order ID#” to the right of “Order Placed.”.
• Credit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express
We do not accept any forms of check or cash through the mail. We apologize for any inconvenience.
• Make sure your shipping and billing information are correct.
• Make sure you have enough funds available.
• Make sure the credit card you’re using matches your billing address.
• Ensure you have registered your gift card with a correct billing address.
The information you enter must be valid for your order to be processed to prevent fraudulent card use. You can call your bank to verify this information.
If you are still having issues, please give us a call and we’d be more than happy to place your order through the phone.
Only California residents are charged a sales tax of 9.25%. However, if your order is being shipped internationally, your country’s customs might charge tax or duties. ArmorSuit does not charge tax on international orders and is not liable for any taxes, duties or extra fees charged by customs.
On the top right side of the page before you finalize your purchase, there will be a section under the list of products you want to purchase to enter the discount code.
For Paypal users who choose to check out with Paypal Express instead of pressing the ‘Check Out’ button on top of it, you will also reach the same page before you finalize your order.
Back to the top.
Our return policy only applies to our customers who purchased from our direct website, or from any of our authorized sellers. We provide a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee for any reason as long as the item is returned in its original, new condition within 30 days from delivery for a full refund. Original packaging and receipt must be included.
Here are some other conditions to this policy:
• Return Shipping Costs: Buyer pays for shipping back to our warehouse located in Southern California. Shipping with tracking services (i.e. FedEx, UPS, or USPS with tracking) is highly recommended. We are not liable for any lost packages in the mail.
All purchases from Armorsuit.com qualify for a return if it’s returned within 30 days after being delivered. Unfortunately, shipping and handling is non-refundable and we are not responsible for any return shipping costs. For more information, please review our Return Policy above. If your item has been used, then it does not qualify for a return.
Step 1: Check our Return Policy above to see if you qualify for a return.
Step 2: Make a copy of your receipt and write the reason for your return on the receipt.
Step 3: Provide the copy of your receipt in your return shipment. Your return shipment must include original packaging, products to be returned, and the copy of your receipt.
Step 4: Send your return shipment to:
JIUSHI ELECTRONIC INC.Returns
(Your Order #)
3700 TENNYSON ST,
DENVER ,CO 80212
Upon receiving your return shipment, we will check its contents and process your return. If everything is provided, we will refund the original method of payment. Please allow up to 2 weeks for your return to be completely processed and refunded after being shipped. Contact INFO@jnkd.com if you have not received a confirmation email of your refund after 2 weeks or if you used a different payment method other than credit card.
What if I can’t return the item because it has been used?
If you have used the item and are unable to return the item for a full refund, we will offer a 50% refund of your original price and you don’t need to return the item back to us.
Back to the top.
We include a cutout for the proximity sensor of your device. This is to prevent the JNKD from affecting the sensitivity of the sensor. If you wish to cover the proximity sensor, please contact Customer Service and we will be more than happy to assist you.
This is to ensure proper functionality of your device. Covering up the sensors, camera, earpiece, or buttons may affect the performance of your device by affecting mechanical or electronic features.
Yes, we accept custom orders for screen protectors. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the required information below and we will respond with a price quote. The lead time is normally about a week for custom cut screen protectors.
Required Information for Custom Screen Protector(s):
– Full Shipping Address
– Exact Dimensions in mm that you wish screen protector to cover (Length, Width and Diagonal)
– Straight-Edge 90 Degree corners or Rounded corners?
– Picture of Device
– Any comments on hole cutouts (Exact cutouts or general shape)
-Front Screen Only (Clear, Matte or Case-Friendly)
-Front Screen + Full Body Skin
-Front Screen + Carbon Fiber Skin (White or Black)
Feel free to contact us or give us a call during our business hours at 800-291-6380 so that we can try our best to assist you with everything.
Our business hours are Monday – Friday 12-6PM PST. We are closed on the weekends and holidays.
Back to the top.